Hello There, Guest! Login Register

cumpar kinu

pentru ca nu am o rasnita de vacanta, daca doreste cineva sa se desparta de "un kin" sunt interesat.
ECM Classika PID , Eureka Specialita 15BL (brew: v60 + xeoleo ghost)

I'm planning to sell my kinu Phoenix soon, after I get rid of my Espresso setup and get Comandante. Not sure when it will happen, in any case, i will ping you.
Gaggia classic 2012 PID/Silvia wand | Kinu m47 Phoenix | Staresso | V60 | French Press | Aeropress | Fellow Prismo | Amir 3000g, 0.1g 

(15-09-2020, 19:11)kamikaza333 Wrote: I'm planning to sell my kinu Phoenix soon, after I get rid of my Espresso setup and get Comandante. Not sure when it will happen, in any case, i will ping you.
Why comandante instead of kinu?

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
Lelit PL41E + Manometru + PID + sita ascaso, ims shower, naked pf, KINU phoenix

(17-09-2020, 22:01)Danielpi Wrote:
(15-09-2020, 19:11)kamikaza333 Wrote: I'm planning to sell my kinu Phoenix soon, after I get rid of my Espresso setup and get Comandante. Not sure when it will happen, in any case, i will ping you.
Why comandante instead of kinu?

Pt brew
Lelit PL162T Bianca + Hedone Honne

if I'm not mistaken you can buy a replacement burr for brew.
lelit pl41tem, ascaso 14-20 gr, kinu m47 phoenix

https://media.aprilcoffeeroasters.com/ap...rinders-20

​​​​​​Kinu vs Comandante sau mai bine Kinu & Comandante
Lelit41TEM, 44MMT, KINU, Comandante

The burr for brew on Kinu is great, but the time for grinding increases from about 30-40seconds for 30grams to 2.5-3minutes. That is something i wouldn't want. I tested side by side the comandante and my kinu and the blades on the comandante seem very sharp. Also the kinu was balancing the cup a lot, where comandante was giving me a cleaner taste of the origin characteristics and taste profile of the coffee itself. Kinu was always a bit more harsh on the texture, and was masking some of the notes, which i think is because the range of particle sizes is bigger. The comandante was slower at grinding, but still a lot faster than the brew burr blade for kinu. Was able to grind 30grams on 28clicks at about 50-60seconds. The build quality of the Kinu though is impressive, and the Comandante feels like a toy even compared to the phoenix, i bet to the classic there's huge difference too.
Gaggia classic 2012 PID/Silvia wand | Kinu m47 Phoenix | Staresso | V60 | French Press | Aeropress | Fellow Prismo | Amir 3000g, 0.1g 

@kamikaza333, I feel you Smile same impresion with me as well.
After 4months of Kinu, adding Comandante as well was a surprise and I ca confirm that both has great and not so great parts and is not fare to classify them which is beter, they have each place in the process.
Perhaps the biggest thing I noticed with Comandante was the huge aromas coming from the coffee.

Both are great products that achieve different purposes for different needs
Lelit41TEM, 44MMT, KINU, Comandante