Hello There, Guest! Login Register

ACS Vostok 2 group blue with olive wood

Hey all! Forgive me writing this in English, but I am English living in Romania (near Oradea). I speak Romanian but for this sale probably safer/easier to proceed in English if that's ok Smile  

I am sadly going to have to sell my new Vostok 2 group! My living situation has changed since I placed the order for this machine, and now we will need a smaller 1 group machine instead. 

Photos are in this album: https://imgur.com/a/L89nap7

This machine was custom ordered in April 2023 direct from ACS and delivered end of October 2023 with the following features: 
* Blue paint with olive wood accents
* Metal ended/olive wood knobs and portafilter handles
* 2 x LSM olive wood V lever handles 
* 2 straight lever handles with olive wood/metal ends so can be used in any combination of V and straight handles
* Under machine led lighting 
* Smaller/solid Vostok lettering on the back that is from the new 1 group

Comes with 4 portafilter ends (2 double spouts, 1 single spout and a bottomless) and 3 portafilter handles. Also the original black knobs/handles that are usually supplied with the standard config Vostok. 

Also comes with a pump for water (with all wiring setup) and 2 10l bottles for fresh water and waste from the machine. So it is all setup and ready to be used either plumbed in or using the pump/bottles. 

Also included are all accessories it arrived with (microfibre cloth, gaskets and maintenance supplies, ACS tamper, etc) and will come in the ACS wooden box with pallet that it was shipped with. 

Basically it's brand new and comes packed/supplied exactly how I received it from ACS. 

As you can see by the time this order arrived our living situation had changed and this machine is now too large for our use, so it has only been used a couple of times for test shots (these test shots were on video call with Paolo from ACS to setup and test the machine) and is in brand new condition. I am very sad to have to sell it so soon, this is the newest Vostok version that has the shot cut features/safety features etc. 

It is new with the standard warranty from ACS that is transferable to the buyer. 

The price is €4900.

I can deliver for free in the surrounding areas of Oradea (to Cluj and similar radius etc), or feel free to visit to test out the machine and pickup. I can also ship anywhere in Romania at cost.   

Happy to do video call to show it in use, or videos/photos etc. 

It’s a sad day here, but hopefully someone else can enjoy the Vostok instead!
Decent DE1XXL, Levercraft Ultra, Honne, Niche Zero

hy. i sent  you a private message
Bugster by Hedone # custom ACS VOSTOK 2 grups#Bentwood vertical 63# Bravo tools # Kinu m47 simplicity # acaia pearl # Kaleido m10 pro roaster